Free Self-Publishing Guide
Self-publishing? Perfect your prose with the help of an experienced freelance editor and publishing manager
My Editing and Self-Publishing services reflect the hours of hard work you have undoubtedly already put into your book, whether you require a structural edit, copy edit or proofread, or would like someone to help take your manuscript from the draft stage to publication, with additional tasks such as typesetting, cover design, printing, eBook conversion, ISBN (under Wrate’s Publishing), distribution and marketing all taken care of for you.
Unlike many of the large self-publishing companies currently operating, you’ll have one point of contact throughout the process. I’m not some anonymous person armed with a red pen. For me, the author/editor relationship is much more collaborative and I’ll provide you with one-to-one support.
Why choose me:
- Five-star reviews. I’ve received some fantastic feedback for my friendly and efficient service. See my Google page to read what my customers have said and take a look at some of their Publishing Stories.
- Marketing expertise. My background as a national newspaper and magazine journalist means I can help you gain the right press coverage and reach more potential readers. See my Marketing page for more information.
- Additional free proofreading. All my editing packages include a free second proofread by an experienced editor, who also proofreads the manuscripts I publish.
- 100% royalties. If you book one of my publishing packages, I won’t ask for a share of the royalties you make from sales – I just want to get you to the stage of being able to receive them!
- Experience with different genres. I have worked on a wide range of subjects and genres, including business and self-help books, contempary fiction, children’s fiction and health and wellbeing.
Want to see how I can transform your text? Send me a sample of your work and I’ll provide you with a free edit and quote. Alternatively, call me on 0208 6700 660 for a no-obligation chat about your project.
Testimonials – Publishing Stories
I chose Wrate’s Editing Services because unlike some of the others, Danielle got straight back to me and seemed like a proactive person, which she is.
From our very first communication, it was clear that Danielle had an interest in my story, providing honest feedback and, probably most importantly, asking me lots of questions about what I wanted for the book.
I’d always wanted to write a book, but I didn’t have the confidence to do it until my experiences with internet dating compelled me to tell my story. The initial feedback from Danielle after she had done the structural edit, and her enthusiasm for my work, made me realise that this was something I could […]